What are the differences between a Normal member and SVIP+ member?
No annual membership fee would be charged to members in any type of membership.
Normal members have a wallet ceiling at HK$3,000, monthly cash top-up limit of HK$20,000 and annual transaction limit of HK$25,000;
SVIP+ members have access to a full list of premier features;
1. Wallet ceiling at HK$100,000;
2. Monthly Cash top-up limit is HK$20,000;
3. Unlimited annual transaction;
4. Weekly local bank transfer limit is HK$200,000;
5. Weekly local cash withdrawal limit is HK$100,000;
6. Monthly global services transaction limit is HK$150,000 (this limit is shared among global bill payment, global remittance and global sim top-up);
7. Monthly P2P Transfer limit is HK$20,000;
8. Credit Card Top-up and Bank Transfer In;
9. Cash Withdrawal;
10. Receive FPS money transfer;
For details, please visit: https://www.tngwallet.hk/en/membership-benefits
Last updated 1:37:13 PM 16/09/2021 HKT